Add your name
Doug Ford Must Fire Far-Right Conservative Candidate Andrew Lawton
Doug Ford must fire Conservative candidate Andrew Lawton as his candidate in London. Here’s why:
- He said women “deserve” to be raped because of German refugee policies1
- He was suspended from his old job for a homophobic Facebook post2
- He said London city hall would be “tarnished” by raising a Pride flag3
- A blog seemingly run by Lawton called the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women, a day to commemorate the deaths of 14 women, a “fake holiday” promoted by “feminazis”4
- He worked at the far-right media outlet Rebel Media5
Someone like this should not be elected as MPP. Join the campaign to stop Andrew Lawton and add your name if you agree Ford must fire him immediately.
[1,2,3,5] PressProgress – Here are PC candidate Andrew Lawton’s worst moments (so far)
 North99 – Blog Seemingly Run by Ford Candidate Andrew Lawton Called Polytechnique Shooting Commemoration a “Fake Holiday” Promoted by “Feminazis”
By submitting the form on this page, you agree to be contacted by North99 about other progressive causes and issues. We will not share your contact information or spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.